Coming to you live from Melbourne, Australia where Autumn is upon us!
First off, great news on the testing front - our working prototype has been effective in its first month of use, managing to take over the full balance sheet reconciliation process for our test entity (a medium-sized business).
We have managed to implement almost every feature we had planned before our final release - only one major item remains which is the grouping of accounts. This is scheduled to be implemented during our Beta testing phase, and will make reconciling on a monthly basis a much simpler and refined process.
Here are some features we've added since our last check-in:
- Made supporting transactions visible
- Enabled error checking (eg, what happens when you void a reconciled transaction)
- Enabled attachments to supporting lines
- Enabled data exports to Excel
- Allowed sorting and filtering of account transactions
- Allowed unreconciling of transactions that add to zero
- Improved the onboarding and syncing process
- Squashed an incalculable amount of bugs
Now, on to the really exciting stuff.
Alpha testing kicks off in about 2 weeks! We will periodically reach out to Beta testers from this stage until our final release.
We are tracking slightly ahead of our timeline for an August release, but we don't want to be counting any chickens just yet. We will be reaching out to Xero in the next month to start our certification process. The finish line is almost in sight!
As always, feel free to get in contact with us with any questions or feedback - you can do so by clicking HERE. You can also click the link below if you'd like to sign up to our mailing list to be notified of all future updates.
Alex Lacota - Co Founder